Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sig P2022 vs Gen 4 Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Taupe. It's just taupe, people. Been around for a while.

Good choice given your situation, by the way. I'm not a big Glock guy either in practice or in principle, but for your circumstances that really seems like the right call.
    Dude, do you even operate?

Obviously, there is black and then tactical black. Thus there is flat dark earth. Taupe is one of those girl colors that no one really knows what it is, like teal. I mean seriously, a teal is a bird, a pretty and tasty bird, not a color.

-Chuck, yea I could not believe that I could not even "break" the sights to the point of the agency replacing them with something decent, the range master felt my pain though as he has no beliefs that the plastic sights are anything near acceptable...
    OK, my apologies, he is not a kitten head, your bosses are.

Let me guess? "Liability"?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Dude, do you even operate?.
    ~ Do you even decorate?

i mean seriously, a teal is a bird, a pretty and tasty bird, not a color.
    That's right, Chuck. And Todd's favorite color doesn't exist; it's a fruit.

Is an orange an orange because it's orange, or because it's an orange?
    Ignore Alien Orders

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    ~ Do you even decorate?
    You win One Internet.

Dude, do you even operate?

Obviously, there is black and then tactical black. Thus there is flat dark earth. Taupe is one of those girl colors that no one really knows what it is, like teal. I mean seriously, a teal is a bird, a pretty and tasty bird, not a color.

OK, my apologies, he is not a kitten head, your bosses are.

Let me guess? "Liability"?
    The bosses are not "gun guys" so when the sight would break they would just say "well just replace it with the same thing, why are we gonna pay to upgrade the gun"

They could never imagine doing one handed manipulations using the sights or similar..... (where is the "mind blown" icon,that is very fitting for their reaction to seeing/ being shown one handed manipulations)

As we know, when dealing with people that are not interested in guns, its difficult to change their minds once they are made up, IE "Why do we need to pay for new sights when those plastic ones that come with the Glocks work?"

~ Do you even decorate?
    Anyone who knows me knows the answer is "Yes, badly".

Teals are brown-ish. Not all teals have the blue thing going on.

Oranges are orange.

So there.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernHeat View Post
    The bosses are not "gun guys" so when the sight would break they would just say "well just replace it with the same thing, why are we gonna pay to upgrade the gun"

They could never imagine doing one handed manipulations using the sights or similar..... (where is the "mind blown" icon,that is very fitting for their reaction to seeing/ being shown one handed manipulations)

As we know, when dealing with people that are not interested in guns, its difficult to change their minds once they are made up, IE "Why do we need to pay for new sights when those plastic ones that come with the Glocks work?"
    I'm guessing they won't allow you to buy sights for the gun either?

If they are not teaching wounded shooter drills as part of your firearms program then your program is wrong.

I'm guessing they won't allow you to buy sights for the gun either?

If they are not teaching wounded shooter drills as part of your firearms program then your program is wrong.
    I have not asked about me spending my own money to buy sights for the dept gun but might be possible....

We do regularly practice one handed (wounded) drills and that is because our firearms training program is great...but that is not brought on by the admin. That is because of the motivated officers and trainers that we have that understand what we need to do out here in the real world might be different from the offices that the people making the policies work in...

User Tag List