Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KSTG match Tuesday 25-March-2014

Site Supporter

KSTG match Tuesday 25-March-2014

KSTG match
    Tuesday 25-March-2014
    $25
    Estimated Round Count: 50-75
    Squads begin at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, and 9pm. Six people maximum per squad.

Registration is open now. Call 703-267-1402 to reserve a slot.

Great match. Really enjoyed the stages. They were definitely more challenging this time. Really liked the flashlight stage.
    Panem et circenses

Apologies for the late start, folks. The setup and design crew was ready to go at 2 PM. We were not able to start until nearly 4 PM. An ICE training session went late and there was literally nothing we could do.
    #RESIST

Thanks for putting this match on, it was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed the flashlight stage.

Thanks to joshs, cclaxton, and everybody who set up and ran the match. Had a great time screwing up!

LL, ping me if you get the chance. Next Fredericksburg USPSA is 6 Apr, and Cracker Barrel doth beckon...

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    Thanks to joshs, cclaxton, and everybody who set up and ran the match. Had a great time screwing up!

LL, ping me if you get the chance. Next Fredericksburg USPSA is 6 Apr, and Cracker Barrel doth beckon...
    Oh damn.....there's a diet recruit joke in there somewhere

I'll ping ya.
    #RESIST

Breakfast foods transcend such petty japes.

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    Breakfast foods transcend such petty japes.
    Truf. Our love for biscuits and gravy should not be sullied by such weak sallies.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter

Results

Thanks to everyone for coming to the match, especially cclaxton, LittleLebowski, and zeroflux for setting up and running the match.

If your classification was not on your scoresheet, then you were marked as "unclassified" on the results. Please note that this is not an official classification and was only done because of the difficulty of searching for historical classifications.
    KSTG-140325-scores.xls

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    Thanks to everyone for coming to the match, especially cclaxton, LittleLebowski, and zeroflux for setting up and running the match.

[IMG]http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/josh_savani/Sale/3-25-14.jpg[/IMG]

If your classification was not on your scoresheet, then you were marked as "unclassified" on the results. Please note that this is not an official classification and was only done because of the difficulty of searching for historical classifications.
    KSTG-140325-scores.xls
    Thanks to y'all running the match; I had fun, as usual, and this time running a S&W Model 5904 it felt like I had unlimited ammo =)

Also on that note: the 5904 is DA/SA, and I marked my scoresheet as such...how come I didn't make 1st DA?
    "WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

User Tag List