Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A different take on retention shooting...

Like many have noted this is nothing new and probably the best rendition of this idea is via Don Gula and the "Arrestling" program. I think his language for the technique is "Braced Contact Shooting".

That being said, I think there is a better strategy template for entangled shooting.

Just making conversation here, but wouldn't this be a safer/universal way to grab?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Perhaps that needs some clarification. My support thumb is grabbing my strong thumb and my support forefinger is grabbing my trigger/strong finger. Wouldn't this keep the hammer/striker issue difference at bay? I know I'm totally not in my lane, but grabbing that close to the muzzle seems to be in everyone/anyone's lane.

Other than that, it's a great presentation and GST seems to be going well for the Gracie family.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Like many have noted this is nothing new and probably the best rendition of this idea is via Don Gula and the "Arrestling" program. I think his language for the technique is "Braced Contact Shooting".

That being said, I think there is a better strategy template for entangled shooting.
    T-Rex that MoTher Flower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List