Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMB Express Police Supply

OMB Express Police Supply

Anybody have any experience with this outlet? Looking to pick up some magazines for my M&P and they have by far the best pricing I've come across:

http://www.ombexpress.com/p_GA948.aspx

$25 + free USPS shipping. Assuming they're reputable, I'll probably jump on a few.

Quote Originally Posted by commandar View Post
    Anybody have any experience with this outlet? Looking to pick up some magazines for my M&P and they have by far the best pricing I've come across:

http://www.ombexpress.com/p_GA948.aspx

$25 + free USPS shipping. Assuming they're reputable, I'll probably jump on a few.

I purchased several cases of Ranger JHP from them a few years ago. The ammo was on backorder for several months but I received it quickly when it was back in stock. I didn't have any problems with my order and they waited to charge until they were ready to ship. I would buy again from them if they had a good price on what I wanted.

I have only ordered once from them, but very good customer service. On time delivery, and good prices.

That's an excellent deal!

When/if you get the magazine, let me know if they are the round or square button mags.
    Last edited by JDM; 06-17-2011 at 02:43 PM.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Site Supporter
    Order with confidence. They are a go to LEO/MIL/GOVT shop. They have a 5,000 SF brick and mortar showroom in addition to there web business.
    David
    www.vcdgrips.com

I have bought from them several times with no issue.

I bought a holster for my M&P from them that was on sale, a really good sale, so when I saw it was backordered I was worried but they honored the price and I received it a couple week after ordering.
    Last edited by SecondsCount; 06-17-2011 at 04:23 PM.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

When our department was about to replace our night sights, the rep from OMB told the training officer we could get new Glocks for about the same price. We received Gen 3 RTF's and after some complaints about the grips being too rough, about a month later, they gave us Gen 4's. That,my friend, is customer service.

They are very good people to deal with. We get our duty gear and 5.11s from them

They are the distributors for USAFA Glocks 4 Grads, and I got my G26 from them without issue.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock,
    who trains my hands for war,
    my fingers for battle.
    -Psalm 144:1

i've also ordered from there before, no complaints.

User Tag List