Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flashlight-Magazine carrier combo

Flashlight-Magazine carrier combo

I'm looking for a good combination magazine and flashlight carrier. I'm now carrying a Klarus XT2C and a Glock 19.

Anyone make such an thing (left handed). Thanks in advance.

We are diminished
    FWIW, and with apologies for answering your question with a "no don't!"

Why not get two separate pouches, one great mag pouch and one great light pouch, and not be limited on where they go or how they interact? You can end up with something that basically gives you the same exact configuration of the double pouch but offers more flexibility when you need it.

I looked into the same thing a while back, and the sad fact is that shops will give you a plethora of gun holster and mag pouch choices, but only offer like two light choices (if they did light pouches at all.) And then there was even less that did combo pouches. In the end I found a light that had all the features I wanted that I could pocket carry.

Seems like a pretty safe bet that Tony at JM Custom Kydex would make a flashlight pouch if you asked him. All of the Kydex flashlight pouches I've seen are based on single-mag pouch designs, so it's probably not a stretch to go from molding a single-mag pouch to a flashlight holder. Might need to send him the particular flashlight, at most.
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Ignore Alien Orders

I haven't found a holder that I like yet.
    I carry my 2 surefire lights in the L&R cargo pockets.

I would want a horizontal holder if I bought one. Hopefully something like my favorite H mag holder. (wilderness H double stack mag holder)

What Todd said..........For the most part this is the best bet. I do like JAD's set up, with the caveat that it looks like it was done as a very well thought out solution to a very specific clothing situation. I am normally big on my flashlight clipped in the front pocket for daily carry, but this tough in a suit or slacks, and a dedicated carrier is a better solution.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Raise your hand if you've seen a flashlight in a mag well.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

I have been carrying a flashlight with a clip in my front pocket for years. Maybe not as good as a dedicated pouch, but I still have not found one that I like and just like Tamara indicated, I don't know that I want my flashlight that close to my magazine/s.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Raise your hand if you've seen a flashlight in a mag well.
    And a Strider fixed blade, and a Leatherman multi-tool, and a cell phone.....

User Tag List