Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NJ Democrats at it again, Backroom deal in place for a 10 Round Magazine limit.

They certainly aren't listening to NJ residents.

In the Assembly hearing 100 plus testified against the proposed bills, I'm told approx. 4 testified for them, 2 of which were from out of state.

In the Senate hearing again 100 plus testified against the bills, again around 4 testified for them, the majority of which were again from out of state.

It seems that they listen more to those from out of state than their own residents.

People calling the governor's office to encourage him to veto the bills report being told by the person answering the phone that they are being slammed with calls overwhelmingly against the bills.

All of this mirrors CO, we will have to see if Christie is made of sterner stuff than Gov Hickenlooper.

My state senator is Republican and voted against the bills, both my Assemblymen are Democrats and they abstained from voting; like that was going to get them out of hot water either with their party or their constituents; NOT.

While I would hope we could vote these sorry excuses out of office in November I'm afraid that the free stuff brigade could care less about the 2nd compared to getting their free stuff and will vote them back into office. The fact that we are the highest taxed state in the Nation but still don't have money to pay the pension plans or for their free stuff means little to them as well.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Site Supporter
    FOIA Request Confirms Zero Standard Capacity Magazines Turned In to NJ State Police

There are an estimated one million-gun owners with standard capacity magazines (10+ rounds) in the State of New Jersey, bringing an estimated number of magazines holding more than ten rounds to around ten million. Some estimates even have this number being higher.

SGT Kristina Pados of the New Jersey State Police responded to our FOIA request. She confirmed what our sources inside the New Jersey Police told us. The gun owners of New Jersey have surrendered no magazines.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List