Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Democrats at it again, Backroom deal in place for a 10 Round Magazine limit.

Agreed rsa-otc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

So this is the New Jersey version of FOPA.

The law does improve thing tremendously, but a horrible change is added to it.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    ?

Meanwhile, a French story reporting an affair between Obama and (married) singer Beyonce was quietly squashed by the US media.
    That's because it's ludicrous.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Well I just started reading "Christie's gun stance at odd with GOP's" while visiting my mother this morning. It's in the Bergen record. Can I post a picture or 2 of this article or is that against the rules?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Can I post a picture or 2 of this article or is that against the rules?
    http://pistol-forum.com/announcement.php?f=27

Is this the article?
    http://www.northjersey.com/news/2468...ith_GOP_s.html

You nailed it JV; that is the article that is floating out there right now.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Yeah, I was never able to figure that one out. The Media Hive Mind was clearly grooming him as the guy they wanted to take a fall in the ninth against Hillary, and then they suddenly turned on him like a Shark Week feeding frenzy. Did they suddenly get worried he might win or something, once he started losing weight?
    The mainstreams find republican scandals irresistible. Given that and their utilitarian appreciation for "moderate" republicans (defined as republicans who spend most of their time attacking conservatives) I think there was more instinct than strategy behind it. The tale of the scorpion and the frog comes to mind.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    So this is the New Jersey version of FOPA.

The law does improve thing tremendously, but a horrible change is added to it.
    I don't know if I would call it that. I really want to read the actual proposed statute and see were we are allowed to stop before I give it a pass. What was stated in the article I linked in my OP no mention was made of stopping for coffee or meal breaks. I know NJ is a small state but look at it this way. Say you live in Salem or Cape May Counties two of the southern most counties in the state, and want to attend the NJ state Championships at The Cherry Ridge range. You can easily have 6 hours plus of travel time, add that to the time spent at the match and it is an all day affair. Don't you think it would be reasonable to stop on route to eat? It looks like Meal and coffee breaks were removed from the original version of the revision.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I love the idea of compromise to gun grabbers. Got to give them credit this time - gun owners are actually getting something out of it (even if it is something they already legally already have).

Let's see: "We will take your 15 round magazines and let you buy 10 rounders, and in exchange we are going to define for you what we should have defined years ago."

And people actually buy this crap?

And in national politik news, the media (and therefore the throngs of low information voters who decide our rullers) considers the shutting down of a couple of lanes into NY city to be more of a crime than not responding to requests for additional security at a Embassy in a war torn country, letting that Embassy burn to the ground, letting your Ambassador die a horrible death, and then covering it up by blaming some Coptic dood that made a film for YouTube that had like 1000 hits....

We are so screwed......

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    We are so screwed......
    QFT.

I'm off to primary vote at lunchtime today.
    I'll take some solace in voting for Abbott and Patterson (and NOT Cornyn)
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List