Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG Pictures.

Site Supporter
    My work gun - P-229R DAK with slimline grips and a bit of skateboard tape. Since tailgate pics are proprietary to BLR, I give you the keyboard pic:

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    That just makes me chuckle. I was reading on another board about a guy who thought he was shooting a lot because he had 100 rounds through a gun he'd owned for a year.

I love you guys!
    I once saw a post where a guy said he was at the range and all he had time to shoot 11 flawless rounds. No joke. I was also chastised on another forum for abusing my gun by not cleaning it in over 2,000 rounds. Which, I don't mind and I like stoking the fire, but hey, thats why I love this forum

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    I once saw a post where a guy said he was at the range and all he had time to shoot 11 flawless rounds. No joke. I was also chastised on another forum for abusing my gun by not cleaning it in over 2,000 rounds. Which, I don't mind and I like stoking the fire, but hey, thats why I love this forum
    Wow - 11 flawless rounds? Impressive. Guess I'm a serial gun abuser. Should have posted pics of my 2022 after firing 2000 reloads thru it, sans cleaning. Looked like a chimney.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    Oh the irony, and I read that thread for amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    My work gun - P-229R DAK with slimline grips and a bit of skateboard tape. Since tailgate pics are proprietary to BLR, I give you the keyboard pic:

[IMG][/IMG]
    You must go through a lot of keyboards using that 229R at work
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

When I sent my sig back with 3k+ with no cleaning the shop billed me for a cleaning service since they were embarrassed to send it back that way

We are diminished
    Moran, the carry gun that will be Moran's essential double except for color, and some random SIG federal government swag...

The lack of leather in that picture makes me want to cry...

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    The lack of leather in that picture makes me want to cry...
    I happily accept donations of leather products toward the endurance test.

SIG Pictures.

200 more rounds through the P229 today. I need about 100 more to bring it to the 1.2k mark over the span of two weeks. Only then, will she be worthy of being my EDC!

Last edited by rekkr870; 03-08-2014 at 02:01 PM.

User Tag List