Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG Pictures.

Loving this combo..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Very nice @jwperry. Please post some range results somewhere when you get a chance. What holster is that?

Getting in some good work after taking nearly a year off of shooting. I've got Tom Given's Instructor Development Course coming up at the beginning of November, so I'm trying to get back up to speed with the 320. It's a fantastic shooter. I sure wish Sig had handled the drop safety issues more responsibly so I could recommend the 320. I was already in neck deep before the drop safety issues otherwise I wouldn't own any.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Very nice @jwperry. Please post some range results somewhere when you get a chance. What holster is that?
    I'll try to remember to take some this week before I ruin my target. Haha

It's a JM Custom Wing Claw 1.0, wide hole spacing and set up for an APL-C. I've been waffling on if I want to modify this myself for my TLR7 or quit being cheap and get a new one made but get the DCCs.

Since I'm turning 30 this year, I decided I wanted to get my hands on a P228 (A gun I've wanted for a while). This one's been sitting at a local pawn shop for months and is in pretty good condition. As an added bonus, it was produced the same year I was born.

I plan on tuning it up a little, get some carry gear for it and eventually some nice leather.

Name:  P228.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  72.3 KB
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Just brought this home. Got it used from Gunbroker.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

A MK25 has been a grail gun of mine for a while now. Found a nice used one for a fair price so, what the hell? The clerk told me the previous owner said he shot "over 200" rounds through it, as if he thought that was a lot. The barrel looks like it's got a few rounds through it but the finish on the rest of the gun is pristine. Came with the original box and 3 mags, 2015 production year. Night sights are dead but they're 3-dots so I'd want to replace them anyway. Trigger is smooth but a little heavy.

Not long ago I was looking for Safariland holsters for Beretta 92's with lights attached and found a holster on Amazon that said it would fit an M9 and a P226 with a light so I ordered it. Turns out they got the description wrong and they made that model both for the M9 and a different one for the P226. But I kept it because I knew I would buy a MK25 eventually.

Name:  MK25.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  68.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    Loving this combo..

Why are you eager to put the G19 away and get back into a heavier, DA/SA gun? I am not asking to be snarky. I carried a P229 for twenty years and I was almost giddy when I could get into something lighter, essentially the same size, carried more rounds and was far easier to shoot well. I am curious as to your reasoning.

I forgot to post a picture.
    This is the last P229 I was issued. I kept it set up in a go-bag for a couple of years after I transitioned to a VP9.

Name:  E729B00F-2929-44E6-BA1F-46128AE95DB6.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  64.3 KB

Name:  26C98A9F-5B9D-4EFA-A84E-13C0A3669036.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  46.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    Loving this combo..

Is there a reason you cross the belt loops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List