Thread: Glock 19 parts

Glock 19 parts

Hi guys,

I want to change up some parts on my G19.

First I want to order a new trigger housing I have the 336 and want to try the 30247. This is a Gen 3 does anyone know where I can get one?

Second I want to run a NY 1 spring with a 3.5 pound connector. Do I need to switch and other springs to make this work right?

thanks
    Makers of fine leather for the 1911

Site Supporter
    Order a Gen4 housing and just swap the ejectors. If you get a Gen3 housing it will probably have a 336.

You can run the NY1 and 3.5 (which is really 4.5) connector, it's a common setup. No other spring changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Order a Gen4 housing and just swap the ejectors. If you get a Gen3 housing it will probably have a 336.

You can run the NY1 and 3.5 (which is really 4.5) connector, it's a common setup. No other spring changes are needed.
    Ok thanks so much. How hard is it to switch the ejectors from the housing any special tools required?

You can push the ejector out from the rear until it is out enough to remove by hand. The new one is then pushed in from the front by hand until it bottoms out on the trigger housing.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    You can push the ejector out from the rear until it is out enough to remove by hand. The new one is then pushed in from the front by hand until it bottoms out on the trigger housing.
    Great I will give it a try thanks

Does anyone have the Glock - connector for less than $20? I'm an armorer, but they don't sell them anymore domestically, I hear.
    "I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    Does anyone have the Glock - connector for less than $20? I'm an armorer, but they don't sell them anymore domestically, I hear.

Glockmeister has them.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    http://glockparts.com/Default.aspx?PAGE=Main%20Page

$25 seems to be the going rate.

I'm an armorer and tried to personally buy some with letter from Chief........Glock said agency purchase only.

User Tag List