Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AIWB Hardware Question

FYI for those interested (OP here):

-Went USP Compact 9mm V1.

-Just put in an order for JRC's AIWB-CDA II with one alteration: I don't use the shirt tuckable feature, so he's going to stitch velcro behind the clip. The leather inserts will then be larger than on the typical design and run up the body of the holster completely filling in the gap between the holster clip and the body (more or less depending on how many leather inserts I choose to use in adjusting to my liking). The leather inserts will be attached to the holster in two ways: at the bottom by means of the clip attachment and along the body behind the clip by velcro. The result will be added stability and tuck strength (adding more or less grip/butt tuck dependent on how many leather inserts I use) -- per JRC. Very pleased with fast communication and service thus far.

-Will be away from home 'till June, but around then I'll chime back in with my AIWB progress generally and a report on how the JRC AIWB-CDA II is working out for me. Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by P/V; 02-22-2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling

I am also using similar setup with JRC CDA II holster for Hk 45c. The holster also fit USPc 9mm well which I swap around for AIWB depending on the need.

You will be happy with your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by P/V View Post
    FYI for those interested (OP here):

-Went USP Compact 9mm V1.

-Just put in an order for JRC's AIWB-CDA II with one alteration: I don't use the shirt tuckable feature, so he's going to stitch velcro behind the clip. The leather inserts will then be larger than on the typical design and run up the body of the holster completely filling in the gap between the holster clip and the body (more or less depending on how many leather inserts I choose to use in adjusting to my liking). The leather inserts will be attached to the holster in two ways: at the bottom by means of the clip attachment and along the body behind the clip by velcro. The result will be added stability and tuck strength (adding more or less grip/butt tuck dependent on how many leather inserts I use) -- per JRC. Very pleased with fast communication and service thus far.

-Will be away from home 'till June, but around then I'll chime back in with my AIWB progress generally and a report on how the JRC AIWB-CDA II is working out for me. Thanks everyone.

User Tag List