Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Firearms trainer interview – SuperDave Harrington

Firearms trainer interview – SuperDave Harrington

SuperDave is one of the most intense personalities in the training industry. His students from SWC have probably ‘laid the hate’ on more enemies of our country than anyone else in the training community.

http://exm.nr/1eFxtDs
    When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

The five days I spent with SuperDave through 2013 are among the very best investments I've ever made in my shooting. Recommended.

Dude.
    Last edited by ST911; 02-16-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    The five days I spent with SuperDave through 2013 are among the very best investments I've ever made in my shooting. Recommended.

Dude.
    So intense you don't realize things until months later.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

We are diminished
    I had the privilege of watching SDave teach more than once down at Ft. Bragg when he was still running the combat marksmanship program for a high level Special Forces hostage/counter-terrorism school. He is the very embodiment of "drinking from a fire hose."

Dave is one of my favorite people.

No homo.

He scared the **** out of me and Chris Fry at last year's NE Shooter's Summit. Craig put him up to it and I literally thought my life was going to end before Dave started laughing his ass off. It was like that scene with Joe Pesci and Ray Liotta at the beginning of GoodFellas.

And then later he and I were talking about various subjects and he was miming with empty hands how the Sparrow hit men in the Philippines carried and drew and even though his hands were empty, just air-pretending he had a pistol and was anywhere close to me gave me a start. Way intense and focused dude. Really good guy too.

Oils and Lotions SME
    He used me as a demo monkey to demonstrate throwing a half-spear while drawing with his strong hand. When he locked onto my eyes and started to move, I thought I was really a dead man. Now I know what those kind of eyes really look like, so I go that going for me...which is nice.

We are diminished
    Must remember to post a pic when I get home of the eyes....

I am told that Dave is less intense than he used to be. "Calmer" was a descriptor, but with caveats that Dave is never truly calm.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Must remember to post a pic when I get home of the eyes....
    It's that one that you hang on the wall and the eyes follow you.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List