Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ken Onion Worksharp

I found its one of those "follow the directions" and go slow things..........and they work fantastic if you do that.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I found its one of those "follow the directions" and go slow things..........and they work fantastic if you do that.
    I'm doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I am with SeriousStudent, Power tool + knife + me = bad combination.

I just need a find a friend that is willing to accept a six pack in exchange for some knife sharpening.

Site Supporter
    As an early Christmas present I picked up a Work Sharp, Ken Onion Edition. What a great tool.

Sharpening is not something I consider a hobby, it's a chore. This makes quick work of most sharpening jobs, I just did an entire block of Wusthof knives in about 15 minutes. If you're in the market for something quick and easy, this is it.

http://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-WSK.../dp/B00EJ9CQKA

User Tag List