Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What pocket holsters is everyone using for their J-Frame?

What pocket holsters is everyone using for their J-Frame?

With or without a Crimson Trace attached if it makes a difference?

DeSantis Nemesis.
    I've tried them all from high dollar horsehide to cheap nylon, the cheap Nemesis is hard to beat.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

After I wore out my last Mika, I got one of these from Scott at RKBA Holsters:

http://rkbaholsters.com/pocketcarry.html

They are very well made, and I have both a LH and RH model.

For the price and availability I guess I'll try the Nemesis out for now and keep an eye on other suggestions.

I'll plus one the Nemesis. One of the things I like about it is the ability to wash it in the sink with some soapy water. I wear that holster frequently on hot summer days when I get sweaty and the holster can get FUNKY.

Also use a Nemesis from time to time. Had a no-name but well specified and well made custom leather pocket wedge made by a local someplace I was at once upon a time that worked very well, but passed it along with the weapon to someone that needed it more than I did at the moment. Tried a thin kydex shell, but did not like that at all. The Nemesis just works, doesnt require much thought, and stays in the pocket when one needs to draw. Of course, reholstering as with any pocket holster is to remove from pocket then replace entire assembly, but for a BUG its a small issue.

Still using a Mika.

Have used leather from Lou Alessi and PCS, nylon from DeSantis, Uncle Mike's and others, and the Mika is the best-overall by being both stable and non-bulky.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Site Supporter
    TUFF, very similar to the Desantis.

The Nemesis, or the Uncle Mike's

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    DeSantis Nemesis.
    I've tried them all from high dollar horsehide to cheap nylon, the cheap Nemesis is hard to beat.
    Another vote for the Nemesis.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List