Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Retro Action Pistol Shooting League

The 1970s says you left out Colt Pythons..........

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Starsky_and_Hutch_(TV_Series)
    Last edited by Chuck Haggard; 02-11-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Mother of god! Can I sponsor this?
    Can you roll-print a cheesy basketweave texture onto hot Kydex and make it so the holster flaps around when you run?
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    Glock 17 legal?
    No. Since it is retro, you have to shoot a Glock 7. Instead of your pistol fitting in a box you have to get through a metal detector without it being detected.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    The 1970s says you left out Colt Pythons..........
    Happy now?
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    No. Since it is retro, you have to shoot a Glock 7. Instead of your pistol fitting in a box you have to get through a metal detector without it being detected.
    Oh that is simple airport security sucked in the 90's. Just point to metal in my prosthetic leg and no one will check anywhere else.

Although none of the components of my prosthetic existed in the 90s.
    Last edited by PPGMD; 02-11-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrevor View Post
    Can you roll-print a cheesy basketweave texture onto hot Kydex and make it so the holster flaps around when you run?
    I was thinking more along the lines of paying for the big haired RSO's straight out of a Van Halen video.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I was thinking more along the lines of paying for the big haired RSO's straight out of a Van Halen video.
    I want to see a RSO dressed like Angus Young.

Proposed rule: participants must select a division-era-appropriate song to play while they are staging up to shoot, shooting their stage, and tallying score/resetting.

Procedurals will be assessed for music release dates not matching division decade, or music shouted down as being particularly unlistenable by the spectators;
    Bonus points may be awarded if the crowd spontaneously begins singing along, and for epic air guitar solos and/or vocal performances after "unload and show clear"...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrevor View Post
    Proposed rule: participants must select a division-era-appropriate song to play while they are staging up to shoot, shooting their stage, and tallying score/resetting.

Procedurals will be assessed for music release dates not matching division decade, or music shouted down as being particularly unlistenable by the spectators;
    Bonus points may be awarded if the crowd spontaneously begins singing along, and for epic air guitar solos and/or vocal performances after "unload and show clear"...
    Oh wow that makes things hard, as the music I like is mostly from the 80s.

Hmm Thunderstruck was released in 1990.

Do we have to pick a song per a stage?

This scenario must be part of the match;

http://www.thegunzone.com/software/zubiena.html

User Tag List