Thread: Universal MOLLE Holster Suggestions?

Universal MOLLE Holster Suggestions?

Anybody know of any universal MOLLE holsters of decent quality (i.e., not just for airsofting) that would fit a full sized service pistol with a weaponlight, preferably one with some kind of retention, like a thumb break or whatever? Intended use is to carry said pistol with WML inside a Hazard4 M.O.D. messenger bag. I've already looked at the Velcro inserts, and none of them, beyond the Down Range Gear one, which is of course difficult to source, seemed worthwhile.

Any Safariland holster will work with their MLS 15 Molle Hook. The holster depends on your gun/light combo. I'd get an ALS holster if that's an option vs. the SLS style. Call Safariland if you're not sure about options as their websites are horribly uninformative and lack many items.

ETA - As a bonus you can then get a MLS locking plate and attach it to a belt mount for a QD holster mount.

For MOLLE platforms I use a G-Code XST. Utilizing the RTI system I can quickly and easily swap the holster from a battle belt to a plate carrier or drop rig or belt slide or anywhere else one feels like mounting an RTI wheel. Since you are using a WML you'll need the SOC model- it has the same thumb break hood as the XST but has many different lower cowlings available for different lights. You can also have a cowling that will fit your gun if for some reason you choose to go sans light. This G-Code XST is my favorite retention holster and my times show that my draw is very close to other open top OWB holsters. Plus I got it in Kryptek Mandrake so it just looks tactically awesome. Definitely check out G-Code for any MOLLE applications but be prepared to wait for delivery, mine took about 5 weeks.

User Tag List