Thread: Cane and Derby PIC holster

Cane and Derby PIC holster

Anyone use one of these appendix holsters? It is an interesting design. I just received one for my P30. I'm not sure it works for my body though, so I'll probably be letting it go for what i got in it (only $50). What do you all think about it?

I think their are better options for kydex appendix holsters like JM Custom and DSG IMO.

My old setup made for a Full Size M&P:

Last edited by Savage Hands; 02-06-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Yeah, I have the JM Custom for my M&P, but thought i'd try something different. The JM definitely fits me better.

We are diminished
    Not to sound crazy, but if the JM works for you why try something new?

The PIC was an interesting concept that, for most folks, simply didn't work as well as it sounded. I know at least for me, between the two I'd go with the JM every time. And have.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Not to sound crazy, but if the JM works for you why try something new?

The PIC was an interesting concept that, for most folks, simply didn't work as well as it sounded. I know at least for me, between the two I'd go with the JM every time. And have.
    The short answer was that I got it off a guy for $45. So, I thought it was worth a shot. High risk, high reward I guess. Obviously, I was wrong and I know why he gave it to me for half price. I can barely get it on my belt and it doesn't tuck the grip hardly at all despite the kydex attachment. I will be ordering a JM Custom holster and verbally admonishing myself.

Although, I was also considering trying a Dark Star Gear or Shaggy.

User Tag List