Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 75 SP01 Mink Shadow

I was told I need the SRS-1, http://www.cajungunworks.com/short_r...tem_-_srs.html
    I'm not that worried about the hammer, what sights are available of it?My sp-01 I got new for a trade,my last cz was a turd,I hope I have better luck with this one.

SRS 1 with their disconnector is a nice combo. Polishing is a must, it's not that hard. Get some extra firing pin block lifter springs, they have a tendency to fly away, never to be seen again. There's a lot you can do with these things

This thread has my interest hardcore, now.

Are there any good match barrels for CZ guns?

Also, I'll repost my old question:

If you can mill it out for a Heinie sight, can you do that for a 10-8 sight?
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave
    My wife has already written my obituary which, in part, attributes my death to complications from my second penis reduction surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    This thread has my interest hardcore, now.

Are there any good match barrels for CZ guns?

Also, I'll repost my old question:

If you can mill it out for a Heinie sight, can you do that for a 10-8 sight?
    Yes, there are "match" barrels -- every CZ comes with one standard from the factory.

Assuming the 10-8 sight fits a Heinie cut, why wouldn't it fit?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Excuse the iPhone picture:

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, there are "match" barrels -- every CZ comes with one standard from the factory.

Assuming the 10-8 sight fits a Heinie cut, why wouldn't it fit?
    Makes sense, but I was wondering if maybe Height would be an issue. Otherwise... why wouldn't we just fit 1911 sights to everything? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave
    My wife has already written my obituary which, in part, attributes my death to complications from my second penis reduction surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Excuse the iPhone picture:

ROTTEN!
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Attachment 2103

Concentrate on targets.

For those that want a preview of the 2014 CZ custom shop guns here is a video. Enjoy.

After shooting my Mink Shadow today, late in the session I pulled out my CZ Custom P01 L. The little gun was whacking the 8 inch steel at 35 yards every shot. Whether because of accuracy or ergonomics, the P01 is one of the MOST shootable little guns I have shot. It really handles like a 9/10 capable full size Shadow.

User Tag List