Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Some custom Horsehide Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by VDevGroup View Post
    First time I've seen our wedge on a leather holster and it looks like it works just the way it is supposed to!
    I bought this one specifically for this holster, but i have another one that i float between my kydex holsters & my JRC CDA AIWB II.
    Definitely works as advertised.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Haven't had a chance to post in a while. Here is a set that just went out to one of the forum members. It's stingray over blk horsehide. The holster is my SSM scabbard and the pouch is my HR-DBL high ride pouch. This was for a Beretta.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    Haven't had a chance to post in a while. Here is a set that just went out to one of the forum members. It's stingray over blk horsehide. The holster is my SSM scabbard and the pouch is my HR-DBL high ride pouch. This was for a Beretta.

Looks even better in person. Took it out for it's maiden voyage on Saturday, and it works perfectly for what I wanted it for too. Thanks @JRCHolsters!
    Last edited by Jared; 10-09-2017 at 05:25 PM.

User Tag List