Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SOCP's Retarded Cousin

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Needs MOAR pistol bayonet.

Ironically, I can see blood being spilled on ranges from cuts, punctures, stabs and assorted oopsies associated with products like this.
    Yep like during reloads. Ouch!
    Pat

They like totally need to make these things for Desert Eagle .50s so you can carry a pair of Deagles and use them like like those karate scythe dealies. Or, if you are a New York emergency operations official appointed by Cuomo and wanted to keep your laser pointer on target, er, map you could just like stab the whole gun into the podium like a total badass. Or something.
    "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters."

Frank Lloyd Wright

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    They've apparently removed the video. Perhaps the footage of the "operator" almost hitting himself in the face with his own gun while trying to use the stabby bit was embarrassing.

In any case, it solves the question of whether or not this was a prank. If they took down the video it's a real thing...which is frightening.
    3/15/2016

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Have no fear, TC - looks like Mr. Manly re-uploaded to a new url:

I guess he just needs to let his webpage admins know... because the home page still has the now-removed version embedded.
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I do kinda feel sorry for him, but that doesn't make his brainchild any less ugly.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Maybe there should be a thread for "Stupid Self-Defense Ideas", to include products.

Back in 2002, some woman in SoCal was marketing something she called the 911Jack. It was a bronze bristle barbecue brush in a holder one hung around their neck. When attacked by the drug-crazed zombie ninja biker robot clown, one was to pull this out and rake it across his face, causing such severe pain he would smurf his pants and run away crying like a little girl, plus, you'd have a DNA sample!
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List