Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Youtube, and showing clear...

My larger concern is that Mas hasn't made enough money to afford better than 240p video

Yeesh, I nearly had to see an eye doctor after watching this...or was that the muzzle in my eye
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by R0CKETMAN View Post
    He puts the muzzle within inches of his face, mag in, slide closed.
    I do that all the time, I call it a speed reload. Sometimes I do it while running.

The heck with show clear. How do I know he/she isn't muzzling someone off camera???
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    The heck with show clear. How do I know he/she isn't muzzling someone off camera???
    With that quality of video, I'm not even sure if it's really Mas Ayoob. We shouldn't be jumping to any conclusions at this point

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    My larger concern is that Mas hasn't made enough money to afford better than 240p video

Yeesh, I nearly had to see an eye doctor after watching this...or was that the muzzle in my eye
    LOL yeah it was brutal. Smart phones do way better than that. Surely there was one in the room.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

LOL yeah it was brutal. Smart phones do way better than that. Surely there was one in the room.
    I could see Mas rocking a flip phone. He doesn't come off as a spendthrift, but maybe that's b/c he reminds me of my Italian godfather (no, not Brando)

LOL, when I see a 240P video I expect it to be from the old days of Youtube. Not something uploaded within the last week.

We are diminished
    (1) In almost all my YouTube videos, my gun is loaded.

(2) If I was going to demo something with an empty gun, and it was just me and the camera, why would I be addressing the camera's fears about being shot accidentally? This suggests to me that the average video camera is both braver and smarter than the average YouTube commentator.

(3) If someone else is holding the camera or will be in the shot, I will show clear as a courtesy to that person and as a demonstration of proper safety and etiquette.

You could really troll the commenters by:

1. Attempt at showing clear and identifying a loaded chamber

2. Popping off a round in your "room"

3. Re showing what's actually a clear chamber with "now" locked back slide

This would require a make shift filming stage at a shooting range resembling a room.

I suppose some use the “show clear” as a teaching moment to people that are new to guns. I can understand the sentiment but personally I find it somewhat annoying.

User Tag List