Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The sport of the fast draw

The sport of the fast draw

#RESIST

What happened to just throwing darts at someone or breaking a pool stick over their melon?

Going to hard to score, as Simunition FX doesn't always leave a paint mark (OTOH it almost always leaves a bruise).

I'm amazed it's taken this long.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

And here I thought this was referring to a SASS-themed game where you did quickdraws on targets at 7 paces or so with wax bullets. Of course that game allows the removal of the front sight of the wheelgun (any single-action allowed, but Vaqueros are preferred).

I'll agree with Slavex, though. Given how one can obtain sims, it's shocking it took this long for this to show.
    Last edited by will_1400; 01-05-2014 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Actually read the link after I posted... you know what they say about assumptions...
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

I love it!

Wonder what the rules are....
    Pittsburgh, PA host for www.aliastraining.com , and www.shivworks.com

www.anti-fragile.net

And I know Sims instructors who will cringe, but it's not like we haven't done this dozens of times after a day of training. Re-enacting the wild west (even if they never happened like the movies showed) is a ton of fun with Sim guns.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

If Simuntion can, I am willing to bet that they are going to revoke the purchase authorization for anyone that allows there Simunition FX guns and ammo to be used for this type of thing.

If is one thing for a this to be done informally for fun at the end of a long training, it is a whole other thing to do it at bars with random yobs.

Simunition or not, a Glock 17T is a firearm, not an airgun. How is it legal to fire such under the influence of alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by joshrunkle35 View Post
    Simunition or not, a Glock 17T is a firearm, not an airgun. How is it legal to fire such under the influence of alcohol?
    Depends on the state law.

I know many states regulated carrying a gun under the influence, not so sure about states regulating shooting under the influence.

User Tag List