Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: ShotMaxx Wristwatch Timer

I often the original version back when I was limited to an indoor range only. Works great since it can detect recoil based on the accelerometer in the watch. The one annoyance I've had was needing to switch the wrist it was on when doing 1H drills, but otherwise it's a good option indoors imo. That said, never tried the 2.0 so can't speak specifically to that model.

I'm really curious about these for matches, particularly steel matches.
    David S.

Has anyone tried the Shot Trainer app for the Apple Watch? Similar concept insofar as using the accelerometer.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Old thread bump, but my Shotmaxx band broke yesterday. I guess after 7-ish years it got brittle, as it just snapped off. The band appears to be built on, or at least proprietary. Not sure if I can repair or I just need to get a new timer.

Not sure why I can't upload the picture.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Old thread bump, but my Shotmaxx band broke yesterday. I guess after 7-ish years it got brittle, as it just snapped off. The band appears to be built on, or at least proprietary. Not sure if I can repair or I just need to get a new timer.

Not sure why I can't upload the picture.
    I don’t think you can repair it, but if you change from “accel” to sound, then you can just use it like a regular timer and put it on the bench or wherever.

If you wanted to still use it on “accel,” to filter out other people range noise, you might be able to use something like this with your broken watch band…

https://www.amazon.com/SANSOLID-Tact...75241545&psc=1

User Tag List