Thread: Drop leg Holster replacement part

Drop leg Holster replacement part

Good afternoon everyone.

I recently picked up a LBT drop leg holster from Goodwill but its missing the vertical belt attachment. (circled in attached image)

Can anyone help me find a replacement? I've searched online with no success. The brand is not an issue as long as it will work.

pic didnt load

Pic load error
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I hope you don't consider this unhelpful.

Have you tried the holster without the vertical attachment? The reason I ask is a lot of drop leg holsters are really more like knee holsters in their stock form, and when your holster is all the way down next to your knee it really doesn't work too well. Your holster specifically has the issue that the release buckle for the flap is placed quite low on the holster, so if the holster is worn really low it might make it difficult to reach. You might find that the previous owner of the holster removed the vertical bit for this exact reason.

(I have a, in my country rather difficult to get and expensive, Safariland drop leg holster that I've removed and cut pieces off for this very same reason. The darn thing sits way too low in stock form and works much better after my modifications.)
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

User Tag List