Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glock Trigger - Aftermarket?

As I mentioned above, typically my Gen4 G19 would receive a Gen4 trigger bar from GlockTriggers. Since Jeff suggested a hybrid approach for me to get rid of the hated "wall" in the trigger pull, he installed a Gen3 trigger bar, instead. He said there was a little drag that could be avoided using the Gen3 trigger bar not dragging against the side of the frame, but more importantly, without the bump/dimple, the trigger bar's striker safety cam would no longer have to ride up directly over the middle of the striker safety. The trigger bar can flex a little and ride up the safety a little to one side. (Don't blame Jeff if I got this explanation wrong, though.) The only difference I noticed between the Gen3 Guardian trigger bar and the OEM Gen4 trigger bar was the bump/dimple. That's not to say there weren't differences, just that I didn't notice them. Remember, this hybrid approach has to be ordered specially; without specifying it, you get the trigger bar suited to your gen pistol.

Let me stress again, I want only OEM parts in a carry pistol. GlockTriggers provides only OEM parts, they say, though he hybridized mine for my particular needs.

User Tag List