Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul moving to Wyoming and Texas

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Very happy for Wyoming. I'm a pretty loyal sipper of the MagPul koolaid but with a move to Wyoming - I will only become more willing to choose their product over a competitor. Now if they would only buy an Embraer Legacy to shuttle their folks between WY and TX, maybe I could finally move back home.

I am down with that Suvorov.

Nice;

Add this as the icing on the recall cake, there were a lot of Denver types who predicted the MAGPUL move was a bluff. Worry Hickenlooper, control of the state legislature and your ability to get another Dem to succeed you in the Governor's officer is in peril. On the other hand I suppose the Dem canvassers can legally drive around neighborhoods offering pot to those who come vote. Course, so can the Libertarians...

Quote Originally Posted by Chemsoldier View Post
    On the other hand I suppose the Dem canvassers can legally drive around neighborhoods offering pot to those who come vote. Course, so can the Libertarians...
    It's not about promoting pot. I've never even done any illicit drug, whatsoever. Even if pot is completely legalized and socially accepted in public places, I probably still wouldn't smoke.

It's about not getting my panties in a bunch over how other people choose to life their life, and realizing that self-determination is better than a nanny state.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by Chemsoldier View Post
    Nice;

Add this as the icing on the recall cake, there were a lot of Denver types who predicted the MAGPUL move was a bluff. Worry Hickenlooper, control of the state legislature and your ability to get another Dem to succeed you in the Governor's officer is in peril. On the other hand I suppose the Dem canvassers can legally drive around neighborhoods offering pot to those who come vote. Course, so can the Libertarians...
    I'm a libertarian and have never, ever tried an illegal drug. It would be more like the libertarians to offer a world in which we don't imprison people for non violent crimes and there is no warrantless wiretapping.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    #RESIST

Gents, I completely supported the legalization and have no desire for the government to threaten force on people who want to live their life as they see fit. I was merely anticipating a new and vaguely amusing variation on the classic offering bums cigarettes to vote shtick.

Well crap. Means they aren't coming to Kansas.

Site Supporter
    Glad to see the follow through here.

I saw this article on Berettaforum about Beretta seriously considering Glock's backyard:

http://www.thomastontimes.com/news/h...o-Upson-County

I don’t see Texas going blue, not in the next 10-15 years, if ever. Part of the whole liberal’s invasion into Texas is the fact that Texas is not like California or New York. Many of the people, who are moving here, are not just doing so for jobs, but also to escape the crazy laws and taxes.

Anyway, I am glad to see MP coming to TX, even if it is only their HQ. I would love to see some major firearms industry manufactures actually move their production plants here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason F View Post
    Colorado has seen a long slow shift BLUE from people emigrating from California - and so has Texas. It's a matter of time before the Dems really start to give the Repub's a run for their money in the major political positions again.
    Once upon a time, being a southern Democrat was a respectable thing. I recall a Dem speaking at a Rep convention a while back who said, "I didn't leave the Democratic Party, it left me."

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph B. View Post
    I don’t see Texas going blue, not in the next 10-15 years, if ever. Part of the whole liberal’s invasion into Texas is the fact that Texas is not like California or New York. Many of the people, who are moving here, are not just doing so for jobs, but also to escape the crazy laws and taxes.
    Our own Nyeti being one of those. I'm not worried about his voting record. Broad brushes and all of that.

User Tag List