Page 150 of 152 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1514

Thread: HK Striker Fired

Gunbuyer is legit. Purchased P320 and Shield from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Is this a good thread then to ask about what are y'alls experiences carrying the VP9 AIWB?
    I prefer the P30 for that role but, size-wise, I think it is quite doable. I find the grip prints slightly less than a G17 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    New VP9, $479 (select 'Ship from warehouse D' for $479 price. ). Never heard of these guys, but thought I would pass it along.

https://www.gunbuyer.com/hk-vp9-9mm-...009-a5-gb.html
    That is the cheapest price I've ever seen on a new HK. That's pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    Is this a good thread then to ask about what are y'alls experiences carrying the VP9 AIWB?
    From the release of the VP9 to the release of the Gadget, I carried my VP9 every day in a JMCK George with the neoprene wedge. Great combination.

No issues aiwb with my vp9, I do wish it was a bit smaller but that's more of what works with my body.

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    From the release of the VP9 to the release of the Gadget, I carried my VP9 every day in a JMCK George with the neoprene wedge. Great combination.
    If you can AIWB a Glock 19, you can AIWB a VP9 nearly as easy. No issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrin View Post
    If you can AIWB a Glock 19, you can AIWB a VP9 nearly as easy. No issue.
    A VP9 frame height is basically the same as a G17 and the VP9 slide length is basically the same as a G19.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    A VP9 frame height is basically the same as a G17 and the VP9 slide length is basically the same as a G19.
    Yes, but they're different shapes. I can conceal the VP9 better than a G19 whereas I can't hide a G17 in a regular white tee shirt at all due to the grip extending so far beyond the length of the slide.
    Last edited by BobLoblaw; 03-07-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Yes, but they're different shapes. I can conceal the VP9 better than a G19 whereas I can't hide a G17 in a regular white tee shirt at all due to the grip extending so far beyond the length of the slide.
    I own several of each and the G19 conceals best for me.

User Tag List