Page 95 of 152 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast

Thread: HK Striker Fired

Not to nit-pick, but what is a quantifiable example of "excellent accuracy" at 25 yards?
    If not me, then who?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    590 rounds. WWB, Blazer, Gold Dots, Hornaday Critical Defense. Excellent accuracy at 25 yards on bullseyes and 50 yard steel gong.
    Do I see a "Break my VP9" thread in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by hossb7 View Post
    Not to nit-pick, but what is a quantifiable example of "excellent accuracy" at 25 yards?

2" unsupported is excellent.

saw this in a Greg Bell post on M4:

It appears that HK may have solved the trigger return spring breakage issue that haunts Glock and their own LEM guns by putting a relatively large, AK style, braided trigger spring in the right grip wall. I will be surprised if we ever see one of these break.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

JSGlock34,

Diggin' that SINN!

MSparks909,

I doubt I will bore everyone with that. I am more of a 1911 guy these days, but I did out my M&Ps up for sale at the local gun shop and plan on making this my standard practice wonder nine.

GJM,

Yeah, I am just speculating on that but it really looks like a tank of a spring.
    Last edited by Greg Bell; 07-13-2014 at 10:48 PM. Reason: efficency

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No View Post
    2" unsupported is excellent.
    Agreed. After posting that I saw Caleb was getting 1.7" on his blog. Way cool!
    If not me, then who?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

It appears that HK may have solved the trigger return spring breakage issue that haunts Glock and their own LEM guns by putting a relatively large, AK style, braided trigger spring in the right grip wall. I will be surprised if we ever see one of these break.
    That's very good to hear.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

No issues here, it's a very accurate gun absolutely on par with the P30.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

He mentioned that here on PF also. Glock changed the spring or the hook for it at some point to cut down the stress on those. I can't say one way or the other. Nearly 20 Glocks and probably 100K rds in 15 years and I haven't seen one break yet but understand they do.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Nearly 20 Glocks and probably 100K rds in 15 years and I haven't seen one break yet but understand they do.

Same here but I believe in Preventative Maintenance. Glock improved the point where spring connects to the trigger bar several years ago.

User Tag List