Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tucked shirt, what do you carry?

There were a few prior posts where, unless I misunderstood something, people were talking about just putting a G26 in their waistband and tightening their belt to hold it in place. And I thought most of those holsters had options for more discreet clips or velcro strips.

I am sure some do carry that way. Yes they make discreet clips but the one I've noticed have either been the comp tac plastic or the crossbreed metal clips.

"Wheni need to tuck I need to tuck"

Phrasing!

But ditto. Plus I don't imagine a hybrid holster being very comfortable for appendix carry.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I tried out a Crossbreed several years ago. I hated it, it doesn't retain the gun very well until you cinch up your belt and you can't cinch up your belt until you get everything tucked in and arranged. So I ended up doing this crazy Cossack looking dance to get all situated, which wasn't too bad at home but is a real PITA in a restroom stall. The Velcro deals make it even more difficult. I also didn't think that having that much material in the holster was very comfortable.

The JR Custom AIWB is the best tucking solution I've found, but I've been getting away from AIWB - I do have JR Customs new IWB holster with tuckable loops on the way. I'll let everybody know how it works out.

User Tag List