Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Garrity delivery time

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Maybe Tim Thurner will train Occidental Leather into making his AIWB holster, which would give a 2 week or less turn around. I shot him an email about it, we will see
    I had no idea he made one. Does anyone have any experience with it?

Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    I had no idea he made one. Does anyone have any experience with it?
    Volgrad does http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...ather-Holsters

I sent him an email order in september 2010. never got a response. I'm not interested anymore anyways. If he's not interested in making holsters for people he should probably just take down his website.

Not to make excuses for Mark, but he is a full time LEO and spends a considerable amount of time working. Throw in the holsters, and you have one guy who is really burried.

Like someone already linked I did ask TT to make me an AIWB holster a while back which he in turn made a production item and now sells on his site. I had great success with it for a P238 but only marginal success with the G26. For me the issue wasn't the holster it was just the short bbl/slide relative to the thickness of the pistol.

After taking the AFHF class and talking to TLG this weekend I want to give AIWB another try and might ask Tim to make me the same for a G19.

Back to the original topic.

He told me the currend turnaround time for a In-Victus would be 5-6 months and I´ll be contacted for payment, if the order is ready. This was back in september 2010 as I placed the order. So I´m still patiently waiting.

I personally don´t like to talk about possible ordering issues in public without the attendance of the person himself.
    He is the only one, who can answer the questions and solve the issues.
    Frank B
    "You are not paid for what you do, you are paid for what you may have to do, and when that time comes, you will be highly underpaid."

User Tag List