Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garrity delivery time

Garrity delivery time

Has anyone had any recent experience ordering and/or receiving a Garrity Invictus? I know delivery times and communication were a little on the slow side.
    Last edited by JohnN; 02-26-2011 at 01:04 AM.

I've emailed him, IM'd him, and tried calling him several times and have never received a response. I know he is super busy so I was patient and spaced out the messages over a couple months. Even mentioned that I knew he was busy and I was in no hurry. Not really sure what else one can do, I contacted him knowing I might be waiting a year or more.

I put an order in his que back in April/May 2010 for the Invictus. He was good about answering questions on the initial contacts via e-mail. But then as the months went by, no response to e-mails and I tried a couple of phone calls and his number was no longer in service. The phone number is no longer listed on his website. Then at the end of December I finally made contact, his e-mail address changed, and he stated that he'd fallen behind due some family issues, but was back up and running. After that, zero contact, zero responses, and zero responses via PM on another forum. Since then, I've noticed that he has posted holsters for sale several times on another forum within the last 2 months, but again, zero contact/response. So, not really sure what the issue is, but some contact with customers is necessary to good business practices. I'd still like to get the Invictus, but time will only tell.
    As a side note, I've heard another leather guy has an AIWB in the final T&E stages.......

There's definitely better and cheaper out there, I'd personally look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    I put an order in his que back in April/May 2010 f
    Have you already paid for it?
    Randy P.

About Me

No payment made, he kept saying he would contact for payment

even my Milt Sparks didn't take that long
    Randy P.

About Me

Yeah, but Tony and his crew answer the phone and deliver, oh well, gonna look at the AIWB from TT Gun Leather recommended by VolGrad.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    Yeah, but Tony and his crew answer the phone and deliver, oh well, gonna look at the AIWB from TT Gun Leather recommended by VolGrad.

I'm looking at one to wear at 2-3 o'clock for my M&P 9c.

My experience has been identical to Smokejumper's, though I did not place my order until late last year. I still want a holster, but I finally just gave up trying. Seems that he may be out of business.

User Tag List