Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Easy Day Short Film

/NecroThreadResurection

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Besides the aforementioned perception of cock-blocking, another reason for the enmity between me and Cary was Sven. Sven Ole-Thorsen that is. If you don't know who he is if you can remember back to the original Conan, Sven was Thulsa Doom's clean shaven henchman that wielded the big war hammer.

Sven and I got on instantly and he was a big part of the match-making between Saemi and I. Plus I would work out with Sven in the little BS gym at the hotel he was staying at in the Garden District. Really cool getting coaching on technical lifts from a guy that was good buds with Arnold. Plus Sven needed some dude time as Grace Jones had just broken up with him. He described her nether parts as like "...the mouth of a leopard". He had this MASSIVE opal ring that she had given him that he used to twist around his finger when he talked about her.

So one day after working out, Sven and I are hanging out at the pool drinking scotch when Cary walks out wearing a Speedo and carrying a gym bag. Sven sneers to me over this 70 ring sized cigar in his teeth, "Look at this fag".

Cary get's in the pool and ties himself off to one end with this weird looking rubber band contraption and put's on some even stranger looking hand flippers. He starts dog paddling and doing all this Lamaze breathing.

Sven almost falls out of the chair laughing and starts throwing ice at Cary.

It dawned on me right then that we had almost killed the entire bottle of Johnny Walker Black. Not that I really care for blends, but Sven was buying.

Cary leaps out of the pool and glares at both of us and stomps back to his room.

Sven shrugs and says "He would've never lasted at mine and Arnolds old gym"

Here's a vid with Arnold and Sven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz3lGcebwAY
    Back when this thread was running its course, "The Dangerous(1995)" featuring Southnarc as stunts and sword instructor was, IIRC, only available on ebay either on video tape (forget if it was VHS or Beta) or laser disc and kind of a gamble as video tapes and players were well on their way to obsolescence.

However,

Included with Amazon Prime... The Dangerous

Last edited by NEPAKevin; 07-11-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Back when this thread was running its course, "The Dangerous(1995)" featuring Southnarc as stunts and sword instructor was, IIRC, only available on ebay either on video tape (forget if it was VHS or Beta) or laser disc and kind of a gamble as video tapes and players were well on their way to obsolescence.

However,

Included with Amazon Prime... The Dangerous

Hey, it's got 3 stars.

Actually, one reviewer downgraded it a for unnecessary nudity. Was that SouthNarc's part?

/NecroThreadResurection
    Some threads deserve to be resurrected. This is easily one of the top five. Thanks for making it easy to read again.

Oh, and a correction: Tiger Braille, not Tiger Stout.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Hell yes. Here’s to amazon prime.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Hey, it's got 3 stars.

Actually, one reviewer downgraded it a for unnecessary nudity. Was that SouthNarc's part?
    I have only watched the first couple scenes of the movie. If they are indicative of the rest of it, I'm going to need to be in the right frame of mind i.e. bored shitless to watch the rest of it. But if you go back about half way in the thread, there were some descriptions which IIRC involving rappelling while dressed as the female assassin? I skimmed back and there is some timeless PF gold in this thread that I would not want to even attempt to summarize.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    I skimmed back and there is some timeless PF gold in this thread that I would not want to even attempt to summarize.
    Oh, hell yes.

Some truly memorable P-F moments there.

All hail the Mouth of the Leopard...
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 07-12-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Why does PF not have a Hall of Fame with this thread at the top?!? Man, the mods here...

Turbo Altama out!
    Last edited by Tensaw; 07-12-2019 at 08:20 PM.

User Tag List