Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Day Short Film

Quote Originally Posted by Pup town View Post
    As a short film created solely for the product placement opportunities, it really missed the mark. I saw a M4 with an optic. KAC, sure fire, etc wasted their money.
    The real commercial is the associated behind-the-scenes video, where he identifies each piece of equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Is that happening in this thread?
    No, that was me just musing idly. I'd been reading some other forums this morning where it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    The real commercial is the associated behind-the-scenes video, where he identifies each piece of equipment.
    True enough. i think this kind of advertisement can be pretty effective as long as it is associated as a "brand X" commercial, even if they never say it in the commercial. Look at the BMW Films series. Biggest problem they have with this stuff is that the product isn't visually distintive enough. Every AR15 look pretty much alike to anyone who isn't completely dialed in to this stuff.

So....I have worked on one movie as a trainer, fight scene choreagrapher, and got a stunt credit also.

The movie industry is MIND-BOGGLINGLY toxic. I cannot see why anyone would want to stay there for any length of time.

holy unnecessary dick shot!

- bazooka springs

Quote Originally Posted by ford.304 View Post
    Every AR15 look pretty much alike to anyone who isn't completely dialed in to this stuff.
    The target audience ("tactical nuthuggers" as Caleb put it, heh) is ridiculously dialed in to this stuff. For every person scoffing at this publicly, there were 100 more watching the video and checking out the gear VERY closely.
    Last edited by TheTrevor; 12-21-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: I not type good

Ive been to gay bars that where less gay than that
    Pittsburgh, PA host for www.aliastraining.com , and www.shivworks.com

www.anti-fragile.net

I made a behind the scenes video yesterday in response to Costa's behind the scenes video...

I'll post a link when I have it... 0:-)
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

I'm trying to be delicate with this question, but I am serious---

Where do these Costa fans hangout online?

I ask, because all the places I lurked are openly critical of the Costa huggers or at least quietly disdainful of them - TPI, m4c, light fighter, here, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pup town View Post
    I'm trying to be delicate with this question, but I am serious---

Where do these Costa fans hangout online?

I ask, because all the places I lurked are openly critical of the Costa huggers or at least quietly disdainful of them - TPI, m4c, light fighter, here, etc.
    PM sent....

User Tag List