Thread: Division Query... ...

USPSA Division Query... ...

Greetings from the NC coast. Noob forum member here so I wanted to say hi. I've been reading the PT page a lot lately and have been working on some of the drills and I can already see a bit of progress. I'm a curious sort and tend to ask a lot of questions so pardon me up front if that upsets anyone. So on to my question. I shot my first USPSA match this past Sunday and I'm hooked. I'm shooting a pretty stock M&P 9FS and shot Limited because I wanted to top off my mags though I'm wondering if I'd be more equally matched in Production. Any thoughts or advice is welcome. Cheers and happy holidays.
    Last edited by Deaconfrost; 12-16-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Title change.
    Remember. A flute with no holes isn't a flute and a donut with no hole is a Danish.

Walk away me boys walk away me boys and by morning we'll be free. Wipe the golden tear from your mother dear and raise what's left of the flag for me.

I have a lot of fun shooting my carry gear from concealment in Limited, but it's not a good way to win the game of USPSA. If you are shooting an M&P9, you will almost certainly be best off game-wise in Production Division.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

User Tag List