Page 33 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bore carry/general purpose outdoorsmen revolver pic and discussion thread

That is very nice. I really do like the "business-like" appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by irascible_joe View Post
    Just got this one back from Mag-Na-Port. It's a TALO limited-edition .44 Special stainless Ruger Blackhawk on the small flattop frame. Ken Kelly did an action job, free-spin pawl conversion, and Velvet Hone finish. The grips are black Micarta from Hogue. El Paso Saddlery made the Threepersons holster and cartridge slide.

That one speaks to me! Outstanding.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Just got this, need grips.

Smith 69, L Frame 5 shot 44 Magnum. Unimpressive until you pick one up and realize 44 Mag in an L frame. Very accurate and nice size for packing
    Last edited by Zeke38; 02-14-2016 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Add photo

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post

29 ?

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    Attachment 5746
    S&W 520 4" made in 1980 for the New York Staties but never delivered. Basically a 28 with fixed sights.
    That right there is one of my bucket list guns. Fixed-sight N-frames just give me all the feels.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

I don't know, that carbon fiber looks pretty good as is! Details on the knife please?

That's a 29-3.

The knife is a Eric Ochs Dirk with cf scales and hand hammered copper clip, backspacer, inlays and bolsters.

That's a 29-3.

The knife is a Eric Ochs Dirk with cf scales and hand hammered copper clip, backspacer, inlays and bolsters.
    [/URL]
    That is a beautiful knife.

And I like 4" 29's as well. Loaded a couple hundred rounds of 44 this weekend, and look forward to making more brass out of them.
    Last edited by SLG; 02-15-2016 at 09:06 AM.

I can't wait to try her her. my 1st .44 . Not very experienced with wheels either so it'll be extremely eye opening.

Eric makes some incredible knives. I traded one of his other ones for this one.

User Tag List