Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: KSTG coming to Wilmington, Ohio Feb 22, 2014

We are diminished
    Hoping to be there for this one!

Gonna have to reschedule this Match, for whatever reason, the ranges were double-booked. Stay tuned for alternate date.

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Gonna have to reschedule this Match, for whatever reason, the ranges were double-booked. Stay tuned for alternate date.
    Doh!

Interested....will have to make the trip down to Clinton CFSA for this!

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Doh!
    Yeah, wasn't my error - but some battles are best left alone. I've had more than my share - lately.

When I started my fitness regimen this year, the deal with my wife was that I could go to KTSG Ohio if I lost 5 lbs by February... Then it got pushed back, and the goalpost moved to 15 lbs... if you keep having to reschedule there's not going to be much of me left!

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Yeah, wasn't my error - but some battles are best left alone. I've had more than my share - lately.
    No heartburn on my end, just trying to coordinate some things we've discussed back channel.

Yeah, I've got another date in mind, awaiting confirmation from the main scheduler and I'll text you the date, Todd. I'll coordinate your availability with the match. I won't go public until you and I discuss.

User Tag List