Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The value of training.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Hayes View Post
    Thanks for that insight Caleb.
    Since this is one of those discussion forums, would you care to discuss some of the criticisms leveled about your article? Such as "it appears to be less of an information piece than it is a thinly veiled attempt to entice readers to purchase training from one of the organization's 'approved schools'?"

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Since this is one of those discussion forums, would you care to discuss some of the criticisms leveled about your article? Such as "it appears to be less of an information piece than it is a thinly veiled attempt to entice readers to purchase training from one of the organization's 'approved schools'?"
    Besides the fact that the above quote is full of shit, I really don't feel a need to defend anything I might say. I started work on a new shooting range at 8:00 am this morning, and just got in tonight, 12 hours later. My last post was made during my 1/2 hour lunch break. So there it is, I am not going to spend the last 40 minutes of my day arguing about this. The piece was my opinion on the topic, and thus, there is no right or wrong.

Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Well, THAT escalated quickly...
    I laughed loud enough to wake up the dog. Well played.

We are diminished

User Tag List