Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: A Glock 42?

I handled one today. It's tiny. No interest in one for myself.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I think my funny little honey who only likes shooting .22s may like this one. A cranberry frame would help.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Early reports are that recoil is very light.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Yep. I had a chance to put a few rounds down range last week. The recoil was MUCH less than a G26, almost like a .22. It was also MUCH more shootable than my 642.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    The G42 has "dual wielding for maximum intimidation" written all over it. I seem to recall that the Smartcarry pouch holster can hold two of these...
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

I have ~250rds through my G42. I'll have a longer post later, but for now... This is the best shooting .380 pocket gun I've ever had in my hands. Glock is going to sell epic quantities of these. More to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    I have ~250rds through my G42. I'll have a longer post later, but for now... This is the best shooting .380 pocket gun I've ever had in my hands. Glock is going to sell epic quantities of these. More to follow.

People (like myself) were complaining about it being big for its caliber and/or not in 9mm yet not thinking of the positive aspects like how well it shoots compared to other .380's. I think I'll buy one or two

Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    I'm up to about 125 rounds thru mine. Absolutely the softest shooting .380 I've ever fired. Super accurate and easy to shoot. I was able to shoot a 1.25" group at 15 yards off the bench, all in the x-ring. They WILL sell millions...
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    I'm up to about 125 rounds thru mine. Absolutely the softest shooting .380 I've ever fired. Super accurate and easy to shoot. I was able to shoot a 1.25" group at 15 yards off the bench, all in the x-ring. They WILL sell millions...
    I'm at 250 through mine and this matches my experience and assessment as well. I'm interested to see how well it will shoot when it has some proper sights on it.
    "I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

Hey, don't I have a dollar bet with Tam on this thing -- did I win yet?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List