Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Are you the Predator or the Victim?"

Hm....
    I was one befor being one was cool!!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Perhaps it's just me, but when I see something addressed to "gunfighters" I assume it's either going to be silly, or isn't really meant for me in the first place.

As for the content itself, some of it seems to be good general advice. Much of it seems to be specific to a context most of us aren't in.
    Agreed. Few folks are (or even should be) gunfighters these days. One can still prepare for and prevail in a gunfight, and there is a lot to be said for defense, discretion, and "feet don't fail me now."
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    While some points have merit as it pertains to LE and armed citizens, this is coming from the perspective of armed men actively hunting other armed men. There is a significant difference between getting in a pistol duel in the parking lot of the local Stop-N-Rob, and purposely going into someone else's house with the intent to fight to the death.
    Excellent point.

There is a huge difference in rules of engagement and mindset between going out into combat ready to shoot enemy combatants and a civilian having to deal with the approach of a suspicious person who may be a predator about to strike, or a police officer dealing with a suspicious person who they may have to arrest or may be drawn into a violent encounter with.

User Tag List