Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Knock out Game

My earliest recollection of this goes back to the mid 90s in DC, and New York. There was a video circulating back in the day of some thug who knocked a dude out then urinated all over him. His buddy was carrying on in the background stating "You knocked him out in one punch, you're a true gentleman" or some such.
    I do my best proofreading after I hit "Send"

This is where the "default position" Cecil teaches comes into play, although it is difficult to use it if some punk comes running up from behind and hits you on the back of the head.

I'm sure that by plastering this story all over the place the newsmedia is making great strides toward actually solving the problem instead of giving idiots a new big idea for a fun game to play.

My worry is that someone is going to shoot a protected class youth doing this, and it will be the next case of a youth getting his life together gunned down by a racist gun owner itching to kill.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

That does seem to be a trending media meme.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    My worry is that someone is going to shoot a protected class youth doing this, and it will be the next case of a youth getting his life together gunned down by a racist gun owner itching to kill.
    Well, obviously it can't happen any other way!

But 3 protected class teens who light a old white man on fire while yelling, "Die Whitey!" and "Justice for Trayvon!" is just kids being kids.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    REMOVED BY JV
    Pump the brakes bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JV_; 11-22-2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: removed post
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    REMOVED BY JV
    JC000, that has got to be one of the most ridiculous off color comments I have ever heard. Just where do you derive the factual basis for your comment? [JV: REMOVED PERSONAL ATTACK] What a bunch of racist crap.
    Last edited by JV_; 11-22-2013 at 10:10 PM.

Site Supporter
    The post has been removed, please get back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Yep. The headline will read "White gun owner guns down unarmed black teen, claims 'Stand Your Ground' defense"

User Tag List