Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Obamacare: Are you Effity Effin Kitteningly Smurfing me??

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I wish I could figure out how to embed this video.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...w-to-internet/
    That was awesome...

"Tens of people have signed up!"

Check the date this was done and the date Pelosi quotes at the end of this segment.

http://youtu.be/gw3yoyIw3oM

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Health premiums skyrocketing!

Average insurance premiums in the sought-after 23-year-old demographic rose most dramatically, with men in that age group seeing an average 78.2 percent price increase before factoring in government subsidies, and women having their premiums rise 44.9 percent, according to a report by HealthPocket scheduled for release Wednesday...

The premium increases for 30-year-olds were almost as high as for 23-year-olds — 73.4 percent for men and 35.1 percent for women — said the study, titled “Without Subsidies Women & Men, Old & Young Average Higher Monthly Premiums with Obamacare.”...

The price increases for 63-year-olds were less dramatic: a 37.5 percent increase on average for women and 22.7 percent for men.

Site Supporter
    Gaslighting.... My vocabulary is expanded.

Sociopaths... Indeed.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Obamacare Architect: We Passed the Law Thanks to the ‘Stupidity of the American Voter’

“Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. “And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical for the thing to pass.”

Better for the American people to be saddled with a law they don’t understand, Gruber claimed, than for them to understand the law and rally against it.

“Look, I wish … we could make it all transparent,” Gruber said, “but I’d rather have this law than not.”
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Translation: "Us smart people have to lie to you dumb people so you will elect us and we can enact the laws that we want but you will hate once you learn the truth about them."

It perfectly captures the attitude of our political class. And when their "smart" laws turn into turkeys like Obamacare, they will then say that it wasn't their fault because they had good intentions.

Tar, feathers and a rail used to be how fraudsters and mountebanks were handled, and maybe we should bring the custom back.

This is the same douchebag that is on tape in 2012 admitting that the intended purpose of the law was to only allow subsidies for state exchanges, and for political reasons at that to try to force all the states into creating exchanges. This year, when discussing Halbig, he argued that he made a “speak-o” when he said that, that Congress made a “typo” when it drafted the legislation that way, and that it was “criminal” to interpret the statute in that manner.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmguy View Post
    This is the same douchebag that is on tape in 2012 admitting that the intended purpose of the law was to only allow subsidies for state exchanges, and for political reasons at that to try to force all the states into creating exchanges. This year, when discussing Halbig, he argued that he made a “speak-o” when he said that, that Congress made a “typo” when it drafted the legislation that way, and that it was “criminal” to interpret the statute in that manner.
    Audio only.

Video....

Contradiction...

User Tag List