Some years ago, there was a BUG side match at our AZ state IDPA match. You pays your moneys, top shooter takes half of the pot and the club takes the other half. Pretty standard stuff. It was sold as a 'pocket gun' match.

Well, as always, someone came up and asked what qualified as a 'pocket gun'. The guy running the side shoot said "Anything you can stuff in a pocket without us being able to tell it's there." The questioner, an incredibly large gentleman, sauntered off and returned with his shoot-me vest. He said "Can y'all see it?" Upon hearing a negative, he said "Then it's a pocket gun, right?" The SO agreed, and told him to load and make ready. Well, the gentleman pulled a 5" 1911 out of his lower vest pocket, loaded it, replaced it, and signaled he was ready to start.

To me, a BUG is something that dramatically gives up shootability for concealment, i.e. a J-frame, PPK, Shield, Kahr, Kel-Tec, etc. At most, I'd accept a G26/27. I think using the 1903 Pocket Hammerless is a great idea too. But that's just me.