Thread: Kydex AIWB w/ Adjustable Height?

Kydex AIWB w/ Adjustable Height?

I am looking for a relatively simple kydex appendix holster, preferably with a clip, but one that can be adjusted for carry height. The problem with most of the holsters I've tried is that the height isn't quite right for the combination of belt, gun, and user. I had a holster made by a local guy for a Walther PPS a while back, and I love it and want one for all my guns. Problem is, he's MIA, he gets very busy with work and drops off the radar for months at a time.

Is anyone aware of a holster like this? Its pretty simple, but for some reason seems to be quite rare. A picture of my existing Walther holster is below. This shows what I mean by adjustable height.

Site Supporter
    JM Custom offer's different belt loop's to adjust the ride height. The JRC is leather but also full adjustable.

+1 to JM Custom Kydex.
    Tony will work will you on just about anything you might need. Just email him or call, he's usually available.
    If you can't taste the sarcasm, try licking the screen.

Gettin’ old and blind ain’t for sissies. ~ 41Magfan

Scotchman, you can reach me at 775-686-8431 or email me at sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks

Looks like my SPEAR system, but definitely not out of my shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve S. View Post
    Looks like my SPEAR system, but definitely not out of my shop.
    YES. The below is what I want, but with adjustment to ride lower. (And no its not out of your shop, its made by a guy I know locally. He doesn't have a website and is extremely busy so I can only get him to make me something a couple times a year).

I don't see a way to order exactly that on your site. Would I need to get the SPEAR and then the single mount hard loop? I'd be in for almost $100 at that point; any way I can get the holster without any of the other attachments and just the adjustable height single clip/loop?

Also can you do a P2000sk? I see the P2000 on your site but not the sk.

Last edited by ScotchMan; 11-27-2013 at 02:28 PM.

The G code incog seems like an option as well, but I'm giving it some time to get more reviews. Its getting good reviews so far. Also in the same boat as you.

Have you contacted forum member orionz06 at www.darkstargear.com here yet ?
    Pittsburgh, PA host for www.aliastraining.com , and www.shivworks.com

www.anti-fragile.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    Have you contacted forum member orionz06 at www.darkstargear.com here yet ?
    I haven't. I have reviewed their site though. I am trying to avoid having someone make a one-off custom if I can. I don't know, this is such a SIMPLE holster design, I can't fathom how no one makes it.

This company seems to make something similar to what you're looking for. Have no personal experience with them though.

https://www.facebook.com/RCKHS

User Tag List