Page 625 of 680 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    Attachment 98850

Side note: My Aridus CROM screws backed out after around 250 rounds. Was installed with the supplied threadlocker (the orange stuff) and screws were well prepped before hand. I'm going to degrease the screws and try blue loctite next time.
    This was also my experience. I followed the Aridus instructions to the letter and the forward most screw began backing out (thanks witness marks!). I cleaned and applied loctite blue and haven't had an issue since.

I also used loctite blue on these parts:
    GG&G rail screws
    GG&G stock adapter bolt
    everything mounted to my GG&G rail

I've got 700+ shells on most of these added parts and nothing's shaked loose yet. The Streamlight Polytac light and the PA MD-20 red dot, both "budget" options, have also held up to the abuse.
    "Follow me!"

comp pro forend on tac?

howdy
    just curious if anyone knows if the comp pro forend fits on the tactical model ?

i am intrigued by the rubberized comp pro forend.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 308fiend View Post
    howdy
    just curious if anyone knows if the comp pro forend fits on the tactical model ?

thanks
    Interesting thought. I would be curious, too.

Quote Originally Posted by 308fiend View Post
    howdy

thanks
    To the best of my knowledge, yes, they're compatible.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

I finally broke down and purchased the Nordic Components +2 extension for my Gen 1 1301 Tactical. What should I do for the magazine spring? Will the OEM spring from the five round tube function for a 7 round tube or do I take the spring that came with the extension and cut it down until it’s appropriately long?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I finally broke down and purchased the Nordic Components +2 extension for my Gen 1 1301 Tactical. What should I do for the magazine spring? Will the OEM spring from the five round tube function for a 7 round tube or do I take the spring that came with the extension and cut it down until it’s appropriately long?
    I used the srock spring with no cutting or anything. I've had zero issues so far, but don't load to full capacity often.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I used the srock spring with no cutting or anything. I've had zero issues so far, but don't load to full capacity often.
    Is that the stock Beretta spring or the Nordic spring?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Is that the stock Beretta spring or the Nordic spring?
    Stock Beretta spring.

I’ve been told that the factory Beretta springs are the same for their 5 and 7 round guns.

GG&G +2 recommends reusing the factory 5 round spring and I have done so. My shotgun magazine stays fully loaded 95% of the year with the OEM Beretta spring. After 2+ years of use the magazine has shrunk by a few inches but continues to function without issue.

You won't have any trouble with the OEM spring.
    "Follow me!"

User Tag List