Page 62 of 680 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Tom, thanks for posting this. This thread had completely put me off the 1301, which I liked otherwise. Your fix makes this look like a non-issue. I might buy one now.
    Ditto.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'm glad you find it helpful. If I could afford it, I'd buy a couple more 1301s.
    Agree, thanks Tom. One strange twist in this whole saga is that Beretta USA is now listing the TX4 Storm on its website, right next to the 1301 comp and tactical. Don't know what to make of that -- maybe just a mistake? I seem to recall that somewhere in this monster thread it was confirmed that the TX4 had the same problem it was just slightly more difficult to induce because it doesn't have an oversize bolt release button.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrslug View Post
    Agree, thanks Tom. One strange twist in this whole saga is that Beretta USA is now listing the TX4 Storm on its website, right next to the 1301 comp and tactical. Don't know what to make of that -- maybe just a mistake? I seem to recall that somewhere in this monster thread it was confirmed that the TX4 had the same problem it was just slightly more difficult to induce because it doesn't have an oversize bolt release button.
    Correct on both accounts.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Really helpful.
    Thanks Hugely !

You should package this as a combo -- including the intellectual property license and a Kevlar glove.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You should package this as a combo -- including the intellectual property license and a Kevlar glove.
    Oh, I dunno, "1301 thumb" has kind of a ring to it.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Why would you need a Kevlar glove?
    Because you might wind up bleeding all over someone else's gun.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

1301 Thumb, of course.
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

We are making an assumption based on your animated .gifs, that releasing the bolt may have an impact on the thumb with which you were pushing forward on the shells.
    Glenn Reynolds

I may or may not have had the bolt slam down on my thumb or finger.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List