Page 603 of 678 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613653 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6780

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I’ll hang in with you…

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    I think it's a combination of things. I'm going to play with different materials and hopefully find a 100% reliable solution.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Appreciate you being a standup guy Adam. I’ll hang in because I like the design. Stuff happens in life.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanbob View Post
    Appreciate you being a standup guy Adam. I’ll hang in because I like the design. Stuff happens in life.
    Bob
    Quoting OB as we're on the same page re. Adam/Aridus, been riding w/ the brand since 2016 & will continue to 'nuff said.

Bummer on the charging handle, I'll be patiently waiting for the redux.
    LET'S GO BRANDON!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Quoting OB as we're on the same page re. Adam/Aridus, been riding w/ the brand since 2016 & will continue to 'nuff said.
    Quoting OR/CSAT, as I have the same view.
    I appreciate Adam and the good stuff he’s made with Aridus.
    I appreciate his taking responsibility for the issue, and will continue to support his business.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Quoting OR/CSAT, as I have the same view.
    I appreciate Adam and the good stuff he’s made with Aridus.
    I appreciate his taking responsibility for the issue, and will continue to support his business.
    No doubt mi amigo as I had an email from him today @ 1300ish, confirmed w/ a reply I had received mine & he Pay Pal’d me my $ by 1330.

GG&G has a replacement magazine tube cover for the factory 7 shot model available now.

https://www.gggaz.com/beretta-1301-r...ube-cover.html

Good to see but I’d like it without the clamp.

Couldn’t you run it without the clamp? I run my factory cover without one with no problems… I do check the tightness every so often just in case, but so far it hasn’t moved under recoil.

On the latest gen, a clamp isn't needed except to mount a sling, light or other accessory. On the older guns, just like the Rem 870, the magazine extension is under pressure from the magazine spring. It is held in place via a ratcheting action against spring loaded bearing. Most magazine extensions have a collar, a screw in tube which does not have a ratchet. Under recoil, the spring pressure can cause the tube to unscrew. So the clamp both supports it and prevents it from unscrewing. The latest gen has a spring retainer and the cover only functions to retain the handguard and barrel with no spring pressure.

If you want to run a sling or other accessory without a clamp, you'll need to come up with a different solution. With regards to the GG&G cover, the only advantage I can see is that it doesn't compress when you clamp it, so the clamp is likely to stay in place. At least that is my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by civil1977 View Post
    Good to see but I’d like it without the clamp.
    Step 1: Take off clamp.
    Step 2: ?
    Step 3: Profit.

User Tag List