Page 589 of 679 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599639 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6790

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

No idea of the purpose of that o-ring… probably to help center the forend or to dampen the plastic on plastic? Either way, I haven’t had problems that ring but I have had problems with the plastic ring in front of it, part 68.

The first time I disassembled a and reassembled the gun, the forend jammed up so I pushed a little too hard and the part popped off. Now whenever I go to seat the forend, once the mag tube makes contact with that ring part, I place my finger in the tube and gently ease it away from the barrel. The forend then drops in place.

Aridus Charging Handle

Very excited to have this charging handle. The feel is great and I prefer the size, shape, and texture of this Aridus design over the standard length Briley. My expectations were pretty low since it's just a charging handle, but this was a pleasant surprise.

"Follow me!"

Quote Originally Posted by trajiiic View Post
    Very excited to have this charging handle. The feel is great and I prefer the size, shape, and texture of this Aridus design over the standard length Briley. My expectations were pretty low since it's just a charging handle, but this was a pleasant surprise.
    That sums up my thoughts as well. I really like it so far. I just never liked the factory piece being plastic.

Lucky you all have received your charging handles already. Still no shipping email on mine.

My OEM CH has served me well and has never failed.

But damn I want one of these new ones. 😮
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Kkhaarn View Post
    Lucky you all have received your charging handles already. Still no shipping email on mine.
    Shoot us an email to info@aridusindustries.com with your name and/ or order number and we'll get the tracking number for you.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    My OEM CH has served me well and has never failed.

But damn I want one of these new ones. 😮
    I don't know what it is about the OEM CH, but I hated it on sight. It was even worse in the hand. Reminds me of a plastic tampon applicator.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Shoot us an email to info@aridusindustries.com with your name and/ or order number and we'll get the tracking number for you.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Done! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I don't know what it is about the OEM CH, but I hated it on sight. It was even worse in the hand. Reminds me of a plastic tampon applicator.
    I’ll take it off your hands if you don’t want it.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    I’ll take it off your hands if you don’t want it.
    I don't want it, but better hang onto it just in case my Briley CH causes a problem, and I can't get ahold of an Aridus CH.

Plus, Mrs. CF may need it for her own reasons
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List