Page 588 of 680 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598638 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Not sure what kind of steel is used for the interfacing part that goes into the bolt. The knob is plastic.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Looking forward to getting you're new one!
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Looking forward to getting you're new one!
    Not the only one Paul B

I was at a local gun store the other day who had recently received a large shipment of 1301T’s. I asked the owner if there were any more in stock and he said he was sold out. He said ever since the show TERMINAL LIST came out, there is an even higher demand for them!

I went right home to watch the show and low and behold, in episode 4 or maybe 5 there looks to be a 1301 fully decked out with Aridus gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    I was at a local gun store the other day who had recently received a large shipment of 1301T’s. I asked the owner if there were any more in stock and he said he was sold out. He said ever since the show TERMINAL LIST came out, there is an even higher demand for them!

I went right home to watch the show and low and behold, in episode 4 or maybe 5 there looks to be a 1301 fully decked out with Aridus gear!
    @SpyderMan2k4 has been highlighting those scenes on their Instagram page (reels):

https://www.instagram.com/aridus_industries/
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post

It was a pretty proud moment, I grinned ear to ear. It was a great scene in a pretty solid series!

Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

I thought I'd let you folks know that the OEM Beretta 1301 gas cyl o-rings are in stock at brownells. For those of you that want to pick up an extra.

https://www.brownells.com/shotgun-pa...041-56847.aspx
    "Follow me!"

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Charging handles are FINALLY back from finishing! They'll be ready in the next day or two, I was too excited and had to share lol. I've been looking at the parkerized prototype for so long that the black nitride is absolutely glorious.

If USPS does their job my two have a Fri. ETA, should be another solid Aridus addition to my gen 1.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    If USPS does their job my two have a Fri. ETA, should be another solid Aridus addition to my gen 1.
    Hoarders 😮
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

anyone know what the forend o-ring does? Part #139 here. It frequently pops out when I remove the forend or put it back on, forcing me to finagle it back into its proper position.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/beretta-1301/parts.html

User Tag List