Page 579 of 679 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581589629 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 6787

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Well, it took me the better part of the weekend, but I went back through this entire thread from page 1. Reviewing the evolution of the 1301 was very interesting.

After reading all of this, I got to thinking about the factory forearm and a way to add rail space to that forearm. Has anyone used some JB weld in addition to a couple of screws to secure a piece of rail to the forearm?

I don’t really want to spend the extra $$ for the Zhukov mod if I don’t have to. This will be a work gun so having a good flashlight and a sling is a must.

I’m also torn about the 507 that came with this. I’m thinking I may want an enclosed emitter optic instead. Who’s used any of the Vortex optics on these? Anyone? I’ve got a Crossfire I took off my Stoeger sitting on my workbench.
    This is great set up for a light and a sling!
    Name:  thumbnail_Image-2.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  67.3 KB

As far as the 507 they hold up really well on shotguns and the circle dot is a real winner too.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    The BAR11R D series are bolt on replacements for the factory rear sight.
    Where do you get those and do they fit the 1301?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Fusion Firearms is the US distributor for LPA Sights.

https://fusionfirearms.com/search/?q=Bar11&amp=1
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I copied Paul’s idea for the light mount. Imitation is the best form of flattery! The added benefit of this setup is the QD sling cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Fusion Firearms is the US distributor for LPA Sights.
    https://fusionfirearms.com/search/?q=Bar11&amp=1
    I had these on my 391 and I am not using any more, PM if interested (will separate):

Name:  LPA.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  36.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I had these on my 391 and I am not using any more, PM if interested (will separate):

Name:  LPA.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  36.2 KB
    Will that rear sight fit the 1301?

Will that rear sight fit the 1301?
    That is my understanding, I believe the upgrade would be that it is steel?
    I drilled and tapped my 391 and used it in three gun a few times before I bought the 1301.

For those keeping score, 3 years ago I was literally one guy working out of 300 sqft in my parents garage with a single Tormach mill. That was the case until 2 years ago, when I moved into 700 sqft and added another mill. Since then I've expanded to 2,000 sqft with 3 mills and a lathe, and looking at ordering my 4th mill. I've also added 4 employees. Yeah, no kidding I didn't have the production capacity that companies that have been around for much longer have. But LTT knew that every step of the way. They also knew that my newest mill (VF-2SSYT if anyone is interested) was ordered back in November to help with the work load. It didn't get delivered until May. That's not something that pre-paying for a PO can solve, which was my exact answer. So, you know, let's not pretend like I haven't done everything in my power to responsibly grow and keep up. It doesn't happen overnight.

The good news is, now that the newest mill is running non-stop, production is kicking ass, and I'm doing what I always do- innovate and design kickass parts.
    Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 07-19-2022 at 01:15 PM.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    While I'm here, here's a charging handle that doesn't pull straight out of the bolt when it's not supposed to.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    ETA

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

If you want to retain the OEM sights and have a useable co-witness optic get a Primary Arms MD25
    Attachment 91580Attachment 91581Attachment 91582

Here are some benefits;

Primary Arms SLx Rotary Knob 25mm Microdot with ACSS-CQB Red Dot Reticle

"2021 Industry Choice Awards Red Dot Optic of the Year”

After rigorous field testing, this optic has been given a Silver-tier rating by the National Tactical Officers Association.

SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.

The SLx MD-25 is a compact design that weighs barely 2 ounces more than a standard microdot, yet offers the same field of view as a 30mm red dot! Add in super bright, daytime illumination with up to 12,000-hour battery life, it's pushing the envelope for a fast, lightweight optic.

The reticle for this sight is a central chevron, centered in a 65 MOA circle that approximates the spread pattern of 00 buckshot at 25 yards.

Features:
    Wide field of view
    Compact, lightweight, and durable
    ACSS-CQB Circle/Chevron reticle
    Up to 12,000 hour battery life at medium setting
    Uses one CR2032 battery (included)
    Next generation ruggedized mounting system
    Compatible with standard micro mounts
    Fully multi-coated anti-reflective lenses
    12 Illumination settings for bright days and night vision compatible
    Just 3" long and 6.5 Oz.
    Fog resistant

Additional explanation here
    Thank you for the suggestion. I'm really hoping for an MRDS mount but I can see how that would be a potentially adequate solution. I have a CROM and I'm going to hold back a while before making a change to see what comes out from Scalarworks.

User Tag List