Page 575 of 680 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6792

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

New GGG Accessories

What!!! Is there some collaboration between GGG and Aridus? I do like GGG products and I have their Magpul SGA adapter. I only chose it over Aridus due to availability…

Such design. Much innovate.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut View Post
    What!!! Is there some collaboration between GGG and Aridus? I do like GGG products and I have their Magpul SGA adapter. I only chose it over Aridus due to availability…

Oh there was zero collaboration. That is what you call a blatant ripoff. Or ripoffs, to be more accurate.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Beretta 1301 Tactical

I strongly prefer the Aridus/Mossberg stock adapter to the GGG model because of the shorter reach to the trigger on the Aridus. When I get around to it, I’ll be selling my never used GGG.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderMan2k4 View Post
    Oh there was zero collaboration. That is what you call a blatant ripoff. Or ripoffs, to be more accurate.
    As I said in this very thread when the GG&G copy pasta first started to show up, I greatly prefer spending money with the outfit that saw the possibilities, innovated, invested, and produced the products in the first place. I want my money to go to the innovator, not the rip-off artists.

Even if that means I have to wait for a while.

Everybody else can do what they want, but I don't want any of that GG&G rip-off shit on any of my guns. I'll continue to advise clients to buy the real stuff and avoid the rip-offs.

Ripping the entire Aridus product line is pretty shitty, if you ask me.
    3/15/2016

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I strongly prefer the Aridus/Mossberg stock adapter to the GGG model because of the shorter reach to the trigger on the Aridus. When I get around to it, I’ll be selling my never used GGG.
    Yeah. I've seen the GG&G mount in classes and private sessions recently and after handling it back to back with my Aridus 1301 clients understand why the original is preferable. The whole point is shortening up the LOP. The GG&G neuters that advantage and makes the strong hand interface on the gun more awkward.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    As I said when the GG&G copy pasta first started to show up, I greatly prefer spending money with the outfit that saw the possibilities, innovated, invested, and produced the products in the first place. I want my money to go to the innovator, not the rip-off artists.

Even if that means I have to wait for a while.

Everybody else can do what they want, but I don't want any of that GG&G rip-off shit on any of my guns. I'll continue to advise clients to buy the real stuff and avoid the rip-offs.
    Started w/ Adam in 2016ish when I bought my gen 1 & I'll stay w/ him 'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Yeah. I've seen the GG&G mount in classes and private sessions recently and after handling it back to back with my Aridus 1301 clients understand why the original is preferable. The whole point is shortening up the LOP. The GG&G neuters that advantage and makes the strong hand interface on the gun more awkward.
    I had an early Aridus and it's worked great. The only reason I tried the GGG was the spring buffer.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

While I'm here, here's a charging handle that doesn't pull straight out of the bolt when it's not supposed to.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

User Tag List